Do you want to become a “Mori girl?” Girls like a fairy in forest, the latest fashion of cute girls!
Recently, another new girls fashion style was born in Japan!
“Girls who are likely to be seen in forests” are “Mori girls.” “Mori” means “Forest” in Japanese.
But it seems to difficult to distinguish them from “Natural fashion” or “Lolita fashion.”
So this style tends to be entrusted to lookers. If we think “She is likely to be seen in a forest!”
When we look at a girl in the downtown area, she is a “Mori girl.”
This time, we introduce about a portion of mori girl.
The definition of them is:
- to have fluffy and curly hair
- to wear low heeled shoes
- to like to layer their clothes
- to want to go to North European countries someday
- that their favorite seasons are Fall and Winter
- to prefer to wear ethnic styles or a little peculiar loose dresses, and cover their body line.
- to not expose their bodies.
- to wear turtlenecks which are ordinary in Winter
- to prefer to go to Cafes.
- to be charmed by good old-fashioned goods
“Mori girl” is one of the most vogue phrases this year in Japan so many magazines
which chose that topic as a special issue sold well. The most popular actress among mori girls is Yu Aoi so she appeared in many magazines.
“Spoon.” is a magazine published in Japan. This magazine selects culture on the whole and introduces various worlds. Movies, music, software, fashion brands, picture books, art museums, and so on. “Mori girl” is also often taken up in Spoon..
spoon.URL: http://www.spoon01.com/ (Japanese)
Buy the latest spoon. on Amazon.co.jp
(Written by Humi)